The content on this site is provided as general information only. The ideas expressed on this site are solely the opinions of the author (The Reading Wife) and do not necessarily represent the opinions of sponsors or firms affiliated with the author.
The author may or may not have a financial interest in any company or advertiser referenced. Any action taken as a result of information, analysis, or advertisement on this site is ultimately the responsibility of the reader.
All opinions expressed in this blog, are just that. Opinions. They are also my own (The Reading Wife) and mine alone. I will not promote or advertise any products that I have not used or stand behind. Money doesn’t matter in that regard.
I will always promote or advertise products that fit into my lifestyle or align with the purpose of this blog. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation including affiliate relationships.
I always look forward to feedback and ideas for this blog. With that being said, any comments that violate the policy of this blog will be deleted.
- Spam or comments that are only promotional in nature. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant
- Comments that contain offensive content. This includes subjects that are vulgar, threatening, abusive, pornagraphic, misleading, or otherwise offensive
- Comments that include profane language
- Comments that directly attack another individual on this site
- Comments that harass myself or any other commenter on this site
- Personal information should be kept private. Any private and personal information (such as email addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, etc) posted in the comments will be deleted as soon as possible to protect the privacy of the commenter. Please do not share this private information within the blog comment.
- Please feel free to leave comments as long as they are respectful, useful, and add value to the subject of discussion.
- If you leave a comment on this site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
- If you leave a comment on this site, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so that I can recognize and approve any follow-up comments.
If you use our contact form, we will retain any data submitted, including your name and email address. This is done so that I can respond to your inquiry.
All images and text on this site are property of The Reading Wife.
Please do not remove any watermarks, crop, edit or otherwise tamper with my images without first obtaining express written permission from me. I can be reached here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to use social media to share my content. Thank you!
This privacy notice is to provide you with details of how we at The Reading Wife (https://thereadingwife.com/) (“we” “our” “us”) collect and process personal data through your use of our sites.
Personal Information Collected
Upon your visit to our site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, cookies that are installed on your device, web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our site, and information about how you interact with our site.
We do not collect any data about your race, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation, or sexual orientation. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
Like many other websites, we make use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the site — usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics.
The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
By using our website, you warrant to us that you are above 13 years of age.
The Reading Wife does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
If a parent or guardian believes that our database has in its database the personally-identifiable information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately (using the contact information at the beginning of this policy page) and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
The Reading Wife is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. An affiliate advertising program that is designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
Book of the Month
I am a subscriber to the Book of the Month club, where I receive a new book each month. I’m a huge fan, and hope you will enjoy it too! If you choose to follow my referral link, then I earn free books.
I (The Reading Wife) am a consultant for Thrive Life Freeze Dried Foods. When you read my posts and click the link to buy something through my site, I earn commissions from those sales. It is one more way for me to make money to support my blog, and I appreciate your purchases.
I (The Reading Wife) am a Constant Contact affiliate. This means that when you sign up for their services through my link, I earn a commission, at no added cost to you. This is one more way for me to make money through my blog, and I appreciate the continued support.
Changes To This Page/Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at my discretion. If I update this policy, I will post updates to this page and site.
Page Last Updated: 06/13/21